Tuesday, October 15, 2013

People

Hello everybody. Today I am going to write to you about some people who is either annoying, an idiot,  or dumb. I will share with you some real live experiences about some people who has either one of the three words I wrote.

  • Operators:
Today or last night, I don't know, my mom called somebody having the need to find an piece for her showing machine and the women was as known as ( an idiot + annoying ) snotty. This lady was not nice according to her tone. She seemed frustrated about what mom wanted, also possibly annoyed. The operator didn't say, Have a nice day! , instead she said nothing. I can do way better than her, and I'll prove it -

Me - Hello! What do you search today!

Costumer - Umm, bobby pins?

Me - Alright, what kind of bobby pins? Do you have a specific kind you need?

Costumer - Yeah, the colored ones.*

Me - Alright. You will need to go to __________ and get them!

Costumer - Thank you!

Me - You're welcome! Have a nice day.

Costumer - You too.

* Just to clarify, I'm making this up
That is what I would do. Let's move on!

  • Excellent cashiers:

Those who are new at the job at cashiering, I understand the long wait and the fact that you need help doing something, but those who had the job for a long time, and you still don't know, come on! Here are the options of the problem:

  1. You had a stroke a thousand of times
  2. You had amnesia 
  3. You had your head whacked quite a few times
  4. You skipped collage
  5. You are drunk every night
If you had anything from the list, consider a job at a fun house, full of kids! You will forget everything anyway! :-)


  • People who works at clothing stores

Some people who works at clothing stores like Justice or Target could be annoying. Like one time, when I was at a store ( I won't mention the name ) and when I was changing, some employees kept on telling me if I needed help. It felt like they were trying to win me over! I was like, " OMG! " and wanted to never go to the place again.

  • Waiters
Some people who are newbies and slow at things and confused, I understand. People who have a rough job and grumpy about something. If you had a relative subject and you don't know what to do, take a nice deep breath and do it again 15 times. Especially if you want / need to be a better waiter or waitress, here's a tip:

  1. Have one person to be with you
  2. Have a table
  3. Have a fake menu
  4. Be polite
  5. Have play - dough
  6. Make food
  7. Serve!
Good luck!

This is my blog about people and I hope you enjoyed it. Have a good time and be good!
                                                                            This is a blog by,
                                                                             Alexandra Lane







No comments:

Post a Comment