Monday, April 30, 2012

Michael Jackson

Hello readers,

            Today I am going to talk about my absolute FAVORITE singer in the entire GLOBE. His name is Michael Jackson <3 (heart) all of you may know him, but if you don't, i'll talk about him tell you and why I love him.

Michael Jackson was born on August,29th,1958. he was soooooo famous, he would get accosted. Accosted means to get like grabbed, beaten up, and all torn out.

The reason I love Michael Jackson ( I am his BIGGEST fan, like, he was alive when I was alive!!) is because he is my HERO!!!! The reason he is my hero because he made me started to just LOVE Rock In Roll.

I react to his Music by screaming my lungs out ( well, I can't do it in my house because we have neighbors.) And also, I love his voice!! Plus his hair, and his hat, he looks soo handsome in any way.When I started to listen to his music, almost all of the girls in my class, some how, they started to love Michael Jackson too!

Also, I have a WII and I have his video game!! All you have to do is to follow instructions, and dance! Boy, do I love that Dance game.

Sadly, he died on June, 25, 2009 or 2010. I don't know.

Sigh....... well, that is all I want to tell you about Michael Jackson. I hope you learned a little about Michael Jackson. Well, i'll write again to you all later! Bye!

                                                                                            A Blog by,
                                                                                                         Alexandra S. Lane
Buy Immortal (Deluxe Version) here. I freaking love this music!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment